Returns & Exchanges Policy
- Refunds will be made for all merchandise in original unused condition within 30 days of the date of delivery.
- Returns will be done to our warehouse address.
- Refunds will be given in the original form of payment.
- Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax.
- You can also exchange an item for another. If the price of the other item is higher than the purchased item, difference is to be paid.
- The customer will be liable to pay the freight and transport charges for the items they return, or exchange.
- 25% restocking fee on a return of items, or if the customer asks for a refund.
- All of our on-sale items are final and non-refundable (NOT eligible for refunds). However, customers can get the item exchanged (same-value items only) for other sizes, or opt for store credit after the deduction of the 25% restocking fee.
Custom order are made specifically for a person and it is not possible for us to re-sell it. Therefore, custom orders are Non-Refundable. However, if there is any issue with the custom order, we can try our best to resolve the issue.
Incorrect Orders Or Damaged Products
If a product is shipped incorrectly or arrives damaged, we will replace the item or accept a return of that item and provide a full refund.
All returns will be credited to the original form of payment.Shipping and Delivery Policy